Privacy and Terms of Usage
- Information you choose to give us on our Website: your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, job application, etc.
- Information we automatically collect: We collect information about your use of our Website, such as the pages you view and other interactions you have. This information includes device and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from our Website, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, and device identifiers.
Use of Information
We use the information we learn about you to help us personalize and continually improve your experience using the Website.
- Correspondence and communications directly with you
- Mailings to you regarding events, exhibits, Member privileges, and fundraising for NBWM
- Internal analysis, with your information held confidential
- Optimize or improve the Website and our operations
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Website
- Occasionally lists of names and postal addresses are exchanged with similar arts nonprofits, in order to broaden awareness of the arts. Anyone who has requested Do Not Mail, Do Not Solicit, or Do Not Trade status is excluded from these exchanges.
NBWM does not sell or rent mailing lists, and safeguards personal information as confidential. Internal office records of such information, correspondence, and conversations are kept only as necessary. NBWM confidential information policies include industry-standard security and fraud prevention systems, and conform to Privacy Laws. Electronic records are in a Secure Computer Network with encryption and strong password practices in place, and paper records are kept under lock and key.
Opting-Out of Communications
You may always opt-out of receiving future email marketing messages from NBWM. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that you may not opt-out of ticket-related communications.