SATURDAY, JULY 29 | 6 pm
Johnny Cake Hill is one of the most historic streets in Massachusetts. It is home to the Whaling Museum, Mariners’ Home, the Seamen’s Bethel, and Captain Paul Cuffe Park. The Top of the Hill Gala will celebrate the transformation along the hill and all the good things taking place in and around the museum campus.
Celebrate with an evening reception that allows you to meander through the Museum and explore across the street. Enjoy a gourmet dinner in the Bourne Building and surrounding galleries. Proceeds from the Gala support the Museum’s educational mission.
Fine dining by Russell Morin Fine Catering & Events, cocktail attire, valet parking.
Please contact Audrey Spina, for more details
$1,000 Individual Sponsorship
- Reserved tickets for 2 at the Top of the Hill Gala Cocktail hour in the Harbor View Gallery 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. & seated dinner in the Bourne Building and From Pursuit to Preservation Gallery.
- A year membership to the Cupola Society, the Museum’s highest level giving society, which includes invitations to special events throughout the year.
- Your name will be listed in the event program, on all signage during the event, and on Gala related online media.
$3,000 Individual Sponsorship
- Reserved seating for 6 people at the Top of the Hill Summer Gala with the same benefits listed above.
$5,000 Individual Sponsorship
- Reserved table for 10 at the Top of the Hill Summer Gala with the same benefits listed above.
Anthony R. Sapienza, Co-Chair
Maryellen Sullivan Shachoy, Co-Chair
Patricia A. Jayson
David N. Kelley II
Faith Pierce Morningstar
Alice Rice Perkins
John C. Pinheiro
Joseph F. Rooney
Thank you to our Title Sponsors!
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors!
Thank you to our Silent Auction Donors!
Farm & Coast Market
Greasy Luck Brewing
Little Moss Restaurant
The Indigo Spa
Nik Millhouse & Hacienda Cusin
Moby Dick Brewing Co.
The New Bedford Art Museum
Russell Morin Catering & Events
Yoga on Union
The Zeiterion Performing Arts Center
Sponsor list as of July 14, 2017