Membership Levels & Benefits
Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited free admission for one year
- Complimentary admit one passes, good for one free Museum admission for a non-member
- 10% discount on purchases in The White Whale Museum Store
- Advance notice of programs and exhibitions, along with free or discounted admission on lectures, trips, and programs
- Invitations to members-only events
- Members-only information and publications such as The Bulletin from Johnny Cake Hill and monthly eNewsletter, eSketches
- Opportunity to rent Museum facilities for private functions
CLICK HERE to view and purchase Membership in the Museum Store.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS (all levels are fully tax deductible)
New Bedford residents receive discounted membership with a valid I.D./mailing address.
Student/Teacher $25 Member privileges for one teacher or student with valid I.D. Receive special mailings on the Museum’s educational programming.
Individual $50 ($40 New Bedford Residents) Admits member named on card. One Admit One pass.
Dual $80 ($65 New Bedford Residents) Admits two household members named on card, or one member and one guest. Two Admit One passes.
Family $100 ($85 New Bedford Residents) Member privileges for two adults and up to four children or grandchildren under the age of 18. Four Admit One passes.
Associate $150 Family privileges, plus reciprocal privileges at over 500 museums, including USS Constitution, Peabody Essex Museum, and Mystic Seaport Museum through the Council of American Maritime Museums (CAMM) and the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Program.
Friend $250 Associate privileges, plus special member gift from Museum Store. Eight Admit One passes.
Cupola Society $1,000 and above – Learn more about the Cupola Society Patron privileges, plus invitations to private dinners and events, behind-the-scenes tours of the Museum’s collection, and a special Cupola Society pin. This important membership level is available to individuals and families. Participants will enjoy the benefits of the above, plus recognition in The Bulletin from Johnny Cake Hill newsletter. Members of the Cupola Society benefit from fellowship and the opportunity to learn and explore the Museum in depth.
For questions about your membership, or purchasing a membership, please contact the Museum at 508-997-0046 ext. 146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.