New Bedford Folk Festival
July 7 & 8, 2018
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
11 am–9 pm
The 23rd Annual New Bedford Folk Festival offers two full days of the best in contemporary, Americana, traditional, blues and Celtic folk music!
Last year’s festival presented more than 100 performers on nine stages throughout 11 blocks of historic downtown New Bedford, including the popular “workshops” – a collaborative, one-time-only performance unique to the New Bedford Folk Festival. It’s also home to more than 100 juried craft and food vendors for the public to enjoy. Whether you come for the world-class music or free festivities surrounding the festival, it’s a weekend of fun for everyone!
Presented by the Zeiterion Performing Arts Theater and hosted by the City of New Bedford, the New Bedford Whaling National Historical Park and the New Bedford Whaling Museum, the New Bedford Folk Festival offers an exciting atmosphere with great music, beautiful arts and crafts and fun activities for the whole family.
Tickets and more information available at The Zeiterion Performing Arts Center.
Weekend & Single Day Passes can also be purchased in person at the Whaling Museum.
Premium Weekend Pass (limited quantities) includes the following:
- Two full days of amazing music
- Premium Pass lanyard
- 2018 NB Folk Festival T-shirt
- Access to the fully-air conditioned Premium Pass Lounge with private restrooms
- Guaranteed priority seating at all Zeiterion and Whaling Museum performances
- Discounts at several food vendors in the Food Court & Beer Garden outside the Zeiterion Theatre