2018 Members’ Trip to the Netherlands
April 19 – 28, 2018
Discover the rich maritime history of the Netherlands, explore Dutch art in the Rijksmuseum, and witness the beauty of the world-renowned Tulip Festival.
- Prime views of the annual Flower Parade
- Tour of a family owned Delft Pottery Shop
- Tour of the Delta Works and the Maritime Museum
- Explore the city of Amsterdam
- Tour of a dairy farm and Hortus Bulborum
- Visit the largest tulip fields in the Netherlands
- Explore the National Park De Hoge Veluwe
Deposit Fee: $500 per person
Full Payment: $3,999 per person based on double occupancy (due January 30, 2018)
Cost includes round trip air fare, 8 nights, 14 meals, and private transportation throughout your journey.
For more information: call Steven LePage, Membership Manager at 508-717-6832, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.