Members' Trip to the Azores
June 21st - July 1st
Members’ trip to the Azores
Terceira, Faial, and Sao Miguel
June 21 – July 1, 2023
ARE YOU READY TO EXPERIENCE A MULTI-ISLAND TRIP OF A LIFETIME?
Due to popular demand, the New Bedford Whaling Museum is once again teaming up with Sagres Vacations to explore 3 of the Azorean islands June 2023! We are looking forward to experiencing the beautiful wonders of the Azores with you all!
JUNE 21 THROUGH JULY 1, 2023
$4,599 per person, based on double occupancy ($900 single supplement)
This amazing trip will include the following:
- Round-trip airfare from Boston through Azores Airlines
- Domestic Air within the Azores Islands
- 3 Nights at 4 star Terceira Mar Hotel in Terceira Island
- 2 Nights at 4 star Hotel do Canal in Faial Island
- 5 Nights at 5 star Grand Hotel Acores Atlantico in Sao Miguel Island
- Private tours including:
- Whale Watching Excursion: opportunity to experience some of more than 25 cetacean species of the Azores with historical facts and information provided by our biologists
- Sete Cidades and Lagoa de Fogo Tour in Sao Miguel: two of the most popular “hot spots” of Sao Miguel, with beautiful lagoons, breathtaking viewpoints from extraordinary heights!
- Furnas Tour in Sao Miguel: Where you can experience a “Cozido”—lunch cooked in the boiling sulfur pools, in underground silos!
- And more!
- 15 Total Meals, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners—start and end the trip with an opportunity to sit back, enjoy the wonderful food choices and drink selections of the islands! Get to know one another and then reminisce about a wonderful trip at the end, before returning home!
- Airport Transfers in the Azores
- Round-Trip Bus Transfer from New Bedford Whaling Museum to Boston Logan Airport
- Services of Professional English-Speaking Guide(s).
Members’ Trip are a benefit of the New Bedford Whaling Museum’s Membership Program and limited to active members. To join membership, click here.