- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- "Moby-Dick" theatrical performance
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Jacobs Family Gallery Audio Tour
Take a walk through the Jacobs Gallery… hear about the whale skeletons, and how Herman Melville describes them in Moby-Dick, through commentary by members of the Melville Society.
Download the Full Audio.
Download zip file to your desktop and open it.
Drag mp3 files to your sound library (iTunes, Zune, other)
Audio Tour Segments
Track 1. Greeting (00:00:23)
Track 2. 500. Introduction (00:00:36)
Track 3. 501. Loomings (00:00:48)
Track 4. 502. The Biggest Skeleton (00:01:24)
Track 5. 503. The Whale's Tail (00:01:29)
Track 6. 504. The Rib Cage (00:01:07)
Track 7. 505. Mother and Child (00:02:03)
Track 8. 506. Read My Lips (00:00:52)