- Digital Scholarship
- Book Signing: "The Art of the Con"
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Estate Planning Seminar
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Jacobs Family Gallery Audio Tour
Take a walk through the Jacobs Gallery… hear about the whale skeletons, and how Herman Melville describes them in Moby-Dick, through commentary by members of the Melville Society.
Download the Full Audio.
Download zip file to your desktop and open it.
Drag mp3 files to your sound library (iTunes, Zune, other)
Audio Tour Segments
Track 1. Greeting (00:00:23)
Track 2. 500. Introduction (00:00:36)
Track 3. 501. Loomings (00:00:48)
Track 4. 502. The Biggest Skeleton (00:01:24)
Track 5. 503. The Whale's Tail (00:01:29)
Track 6. 504. The Rib Cage (00:01:07)
Track 7. 505. Mother and Child (00:02:03)
Track 8. 506. Read My Lips (00:00:52)