- Digital Scholarship
- Summer 2015 Family Programs
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Azorean Whaleman Gallery Tour
This audio tour provides an overview of the exhibit, brief introductions to the principal themes, and incorporates excerpts from letters and documents.
Download the Full Audio.
Download zip file to your desktop and open it.
Drag mp3 files to your sound library (iTunes, Zune, other)
Audio Tour Segments
Track 1. 400. Introduction (00:01:35)
Track 2. 401. Who are the Azoreans; What are the Azores? (00:01:56)
Track 3. 402. The linking of cultures (00:01:45)
Track 4. 403. The Dabney Family (00:01:50)
Track 5. 404. Opportunities (00:01:01)
Track 6. 405. Letters from an Azorean whaleman (00:04:23)
Track 7. 406. Azorean culture in New Bedford (00:01:04)
Track 8. 407. The Pico — an Azorean whale boat (00:01:32)