- Digital Scholarship
- NRP Sagres Visit
- Beginner's Drawing Class
- Summer 2015 Family Programs
- Free Fun Fridays
- New Bedford Mansions Book Launch
- July Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS!
- Jewelry Trunk Show & Lecture
- Over the Top Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
From Pursuit to Preservation Gallery Tour
This audio tour highlights the history of human interaction with whales.
Lagoda/Bourne Building Tour
Hear the story of the Lagoda, one of the most successful whale ships in history. It's the world's largest ship model and has helped explain and celebrate the whaling era for nearly a century.