- Digital Scholarship
- Summer 2015 Family Programs
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
From Pursuit to Preservation Gallery Tour
This audio tour highlights the history of human interaction with whales.
Lagoda/Bourne Building Tour
Hear the story of the Lagoda, one of the most successful whale ships in history. It's the world's largest ship model and has helped explain and celebrate the whaling era for nearly a century.