- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Dialog with Dr. Darder
- Presidents' Day & February Vacation
- Of Earth, Sea & Fire Symposium
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Scrimshaw Weekend
- Annual Events
- Charles W. Morgan Visit
- Whaling History Symposium
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Levels & Benefits
Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum.
- Advance notice of programs, exhibit openings, and special events
- Discounts on lectures, trips, and programs
- Invitations to members-only events
- Members' only mailings such as The Bulletin from Johnny Cake Hill
- 10% discount on purchases at the Museum Store
- Admit One* passes, to share the Museum with a friend
Membership Levels (all levels are fully tax deductible).
Admits member named on card. One Admit One* pass.
Admits 2 household members named on card, or one member and one guest. Two Admit One* passes.
Admits 2 household members named on card and their children or grandchildren aged 18 or under. Four Admit One* passes.
Family privileges, plus reciprocal privileges at over 500 museums, including USS Constitution, Peabody Essex Museum, and Mystic Seaport Museum through the Council of American Maritime Museums (CAMM) and the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Program.
Associate privileges, plus Six Admit One* passes.
Cupola Society $1,000 and above - Learn more about the Cupola Society
Patron privileges, plus invitations to private dinners and events, behind-the-scenes tours of the Museum's collection, and a special Cupola Society pin. This important membership level is available to individuals and families. Participants will enjoy the benefits of the above, plus recognition in The Bulletin from Johnny Cake Hill newsletter. Members of the Cupola Society benefit from fellowship and the opportunity to learn and explore the Museum in depth.
Member privileges for one teacher or student with valid I.D. Receive special mailings on the Museum's educational programming.
*Each Admit One pass is good for one free Museum admission for a non-member.