- Digital Scholarship
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
As a Cupola Society member you will have the opportunity to arrange personalized visits, enjoy the conviviality of VIP gatherings and special trips, plus view private collections.
The Museum’s cupola is one of the most recognizable landmarks in New Bedford exemplifying the ongoing effort to preserve New Bedford’s unique history. Cupola Society Members contribute $1,000 - $25,000 annually toward the ongoing operations, educational programs and curatorial activities at the Museum.
In addition to general membership benefits, participants of the Cupola Society enjoy:
- Private behind-the-scenes tours of the collection
- Preferred access to the Museum's expert staff
- Invitations to exclusive receptions, trips and programs
- Commemorative Cupola Society pin
- A complimentary Family membership to gift to friends
- Recognition in The Bulletin from Johnny Cake Hill publication and Annual Report
For more information on the Cupola Society, please contact Sarah Budlong, Director of Development at (508) 997-0046 or firstname.lastname@example.org