- Digital Scholarship
- Gogo Jewelry Trunk Show & Lecture
- Madeira Film Festival 2015
- Over the Top Gala
- Party for the Ocean Day
- Summer 2015 Family Programs
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Nautical Chart 00.222.464
New Chart of the Pacific Ocean Exhibiting the West Coast of North America, Cape Horn to Bering Strait, Eastern Shore of Asia, and Japan and China to Australia
J.W. Norie, 1836
Chart shows courses of several unknown vessels in pencil in addition to some printed courses, such as Captain Cook's voyage near the Sandwich Islands in 1778.
Click here for a complete listing of the Museum's Map and Chart Collection.
Instructions for viewing images using zoom-and-pan function
- Click on the image to zoom in. Repeated clicks on the image offer a closer view. Please note the image may look a little fuzzy as it loads in. Click on the image and drag your mouse to move left, right, up, or down to view specific details.
- Use your keyboard keys A and Z to zoom in and out and the keyboard arrow keys to move left, right, up, or down.
Using the Navigation Bar
- Use the arrows on the navigation bar below the image to zoom in, zoom out, move left, up, down, right, or reload the image to its original size.
- Drag the slider, found at the top of the toolbar, to zoom in and out.