- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Nautical Antiques Show
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- Right Whale Day
- April Vacation Week
- A Grateful Dead Yoga Experience
- Portuguese Theatrical Performance
- Over the Top Summer Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Nautical Chart 00.222.327
Nautical Chart of the Indian Ocean
James Imray & Son, 1884
Chart has many tracks across ocean printed onto it, with hurricane areas noted. Details of Reunion Island, Farquar Passage, Cargados Carajos Rodrigues, and Coetivy and Des Roches Island are also shown.
Click here for a complete listing of the Museum's Map and Chart Collection.
Instructions for viewing images using zoom-and-pan function
- Click on the image to zoom in. Repeated clicks on the image offer a closer view. Please note the image may look a little fuzzy as it loads in. Click on the image and drag your mouse to move left, right, up, or down to view specific details.
- Use your keyboard keys A and Z to zoom in and out and the keyboard arrow keys to move left, right, up, or down.
Using the Navigation Bar
- Use the arrows on the navigation bar below the image to zoom in, zoom out, move left, up, down, right, or reload the image to its original size.
- Drag the slider, found at the top of the toolbar, to zoom in and out.