- Digital Scholarship
- Book Signing: "The Art of the Con"
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Estate Planning Seminar
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Digitized Logbook of the Fortune (Bark), ODHS 385B, for Mobile Devices
Logbook of the Fortune (Bark) out of New Bedford, Massachusetts
on voyage from October 19, 1850 - May 18, 1854 to the San Antonio, Brazil Banks, off North Coast of Chile, False Banks, Archer, Kamchatka Coast, Anadyr Sea, On the Line, China Sea, Tuamatos, and Coast of Chile whaling grounds
Mastered by David Evans Hathaway and then William Davis Jr.
Kept by William Davis, shipmaster