- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Digitized Logbook of the Rousseau (Ship): KWM 178
Logbook of the Rousseau (Ship) out of New Bedford, Massachusetts
on voyage from May 9, 1849 - June 3, 1853 to the North Pacific whaing grounds
Mastered by Pardon Taber Jr.