- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Digitized Logbook of the Frances (Ship): ODHS 994
Logbook of the Frances (Ship) out of New Bedford, Massachusetts
On voyage from September 4, 1850 - December 24, 1852 to the San Antonio, Tuamatos, Coast of Kamchatka, Briston Bay, Arctic Ocean, Japan, Anadyr Sea, and On the Line whaling grounds
Mastered by William Swain Jr.
Kept by Orson, F. Shattuck