- Digital Scholarship
- Book Signing: "The Art of the Con"
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Estate Planning Seminar
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Digitized Logbook of the Frances (Ship): ODHS 994
Logbook of the Frances (Ship) out of New Bedford, Massachusetts
On voyage from September 4, 1850 - December 24, 1852 to the San Antonio, Tuamatos, Coast of Kamchatka, Briston Bay, Arctic Ocean, Japan, Anadyr Sea, and On the Line whaling grounds
Mastered by William Swain Jr.
Kept by Orson, F. Shattuck