- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- "Moby-Dick" theatrical performance
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Digitized Logbook of the Fortune (Bark): ODHS 385B
Logbook of the Fortune (Bark) out of New Bedford, Massachusetts
on voyage from October 19, 1850 - May 18, 1854 to the San Antonio, Brazil Banks, off North Coast of Chile, False Banks, Archer, Kamchatka Coast, Anadyr Sea, On the Line, China Sea, Tuamatos, and Coast of Chile whaling grounds
Mastered by David Evans Hathaway and then William Davis Jr.
Kept by William Davis, shipmaster