- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Digitized Logbook of the Betsey Williams (Ship): KWM 370
Logbook of the Betsey Williams (Ship) out of Stonington, Connecticut
On voyage July 24, 1851 - April 20, 1854 to the River Plate, Coast of Chile, Juan Fernandez, Off Shore, Hawaiian Islands, Northwest Coast, Anadyr Sea, and Arctic Ocean whaling grounds
Mastered by Gilbert Pendleton Jr.
Kept by Gilbert Pendleton Jr.