- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- "Moby-Dick" theatrical performance
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Portraits of a Port
A permanent exhibition highlighting key individual people who were influential to New Bedford’s place in the larger context of regional and national historical narratives.
Large-scale photographs by internationally renowned artist Nuno Sá, the most awarded wildlife photographer from Portugal. (link to come)