- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Nautical Antiques Show
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Right Whale Day
- April Vacation Week
- A Grateful Dead Yoga Experience
- Portuguese Theatrical Performance
- Over the Top Summer Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Crew List Database
Were your ancestors whalers? This database lists the men who left New Bedford on whaling voyages from 1809 - 1927. Search family history, research the whaling industry and local immigration patterns.
The manuscript collections of the Research Library and Archives consist of many distinct family papers, organized with finding aids including notes both historical and biographical.
Search within the photo database using the "people" field. Find an ancestor, explore your heritage.