- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- "Moby-Dick" theatrical performance
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
The New Bedford Whaling is proud to collaborate with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) with the following projects:
Ocean Today: a highly dynamic and visitor-friendly experience that helps museum goers understand the ocean's influence while enhancing ocean literacy through an enticing multi-media experience.
Old Weather: a project funded by the North Pacific Research Bureau (NPRB) providing for the digitization of 75 of the Research Library's whaling logbooks in order to improve future climate models.