- Digital Scholarship
- Summer 2015 Family Programs
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
The New Bedford Whaling is proud to collaborate with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) with the following projects:
Ocean Today: a highly dynamic and visitor-friendly experience that helps museum goers understand the ocean's influence while enhancing ocean literacy through an enticing multi-media experience.
Old Weather: a project funded by the North Pacific Research Bureau (NPRB) providing for the digitization of 75 of the Research Library's whaling logbooks in order to improve future climate models.