- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Dialog with Dr. Darder
- Presidents' Day & February Vacation
- Of Earth, Sea & Fire Symposium
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Scrimshaw Weekend
- Annual Events
- Charles W. Morgan Visit
- Whaling History Symposium
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Members Trip to the Azores
September 10 - 17, 2013
An exploration of some of the most popular attractions on São Miguel, Azores, this 8 day excursion offered two half day sightseeing tours of Logao do Fogo and Sete Cidades, and two full day sightseeing tours of Furnas and Nordeste.
- Round trip transfers to and from Boston (leaving New Bedford; departure location TBD)
- Airfare from Boston to Ponta Delgada (S. Miguel Azores)
- Accommodations- 6 nights, 7 days at Hotel Marina Atlantico (Ocean View 4 Star)
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Two half day sightseeing tours of Logoa do Fogo and Sete Cidades
- Two full day sightseeing tours of Furnas and Nordeste; both include lunch
$2,054.00 per person for double-occupancy (single rate add an additional $399.00). Deposit of $250.00 due at time of booking. Balance due July 1.
- Valid Passport
- Travel insurance highly recommended
For more information or to reserve your spot on the trip, please call the Membership Department at (508) 997-0046 ext. 150 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a taste of the beautiful Island of São Miguel Azores, please visit www.visitazores.com.