- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Nautical Antiques Show
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- A Grateful Dead Yoga Experience
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Right Whale Day
- April Vacation Week
- Over the Top Summer Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Museum entrances are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair-accessible rest rooms are located on the first floor.
For further information on accessibility contact Visitor Services at 508-997-0046 x100 or email@example.com.
Enlarging or reducing text –Web browsers will allow you to enlarge and reduce text by pressing "Ctrl +" and "Ctrl -" or for more control. For more information on website accessibility visit World Wide Web Consortium, options or tools.
Send your suggestions to improve this website or the museum to firstname.lastname@example.org